Thursday 23 April 2009

..and a year with Escape

It was exactly a year ago when I decided to leave the old server I played with friends for quite some time, in order to look for greener pastures. I had already done my research and was ready to embark to a journey to a different place. So some time in the afternoon and after my new GM had accepted my application I transferred my toon to Silvermoon and got a ginvite from him.


A year that took me from Black Temple and Mount Hyjal, all the way to Ulduar and the Silver Council. I made some good friends, had some good laughs and was fortunate to be accompanied through this year by some of my good old teammates. They will be a year with us in a couple of weeks from now.

Not much to say, I just wanted to share this with my readers, particularly those from Escape. Thank you for all the fun. See ya in game.


Ref: Image from Deviantart's Chudtoons

2 comments:

HP 23 April 2009 at 15:39  

Oooh Glad to hear you are going strong with your current guild =)

Erlune 23 April 2009 at 16:59  

;p

Erlune

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP