Thursday 11 June 2009

New Looks

Since there are not many things to report on the Wow front I felt its a good time for a change.

A bit of Lance is sporting a new look, so please bear with me as I tweak things up. I was rather tired of the `orangy'-brown theme and went for something less... colorful. My blog is now using the same template as the one I used for the Escape website, originally based on the marvelous Ultimatum from Ourblogtemplates. The level of customization and the degree of integration with the Blogger settings GUI is, in my humble opinion, unparalleled.

On the WoW front, things have been pretty stable for us. We have been having some nice tries on Yogg-Saron, now successfully entering phase two and most of the times entering phase three as well. Some tweaks in the latter and things will fall into place. We are determined to make the most if this coming raid week.

5 comments:

Unknown 11 June 2009 at 19:08  

i like the new look. I don't know what it is, but it's much more work-safe. lot less orange?

Panos 12 June 2009 at 01:39  

A lot less :p. The work safe did play a part as well :p

Posh 12 June 2009 at 15:41  

Nice to look at new design. Good work there. It comfortable for the eyes and easy to read on.

A very nice job actually.

Panos 12 June 2009 at 15:46  

@Stoico: Have a look at my guilds website, its amazing what you can do with blogger and a good template (and a bit of HTML that is... :p)

Typhoonandrew 13 July 2009 at 11:26  

pure lush, makes a substantial difference from reading in my reader. I'll have to pop open more blogs to see their look every now and then.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP