Tuesday 31 March 2009

Quick 'n' Dirty - III

What can I say, it seems during the last few days I suffered from writer's-block. Or blogger's-block, I am hardly a writer :p. That, along with quite a bit of work really, made me crazed, like an Orc with Manoroth's blood flowing in my veins. Less green though, but equally angry. It was one of my least creative weeks.

My DK is slowly getting leveled up, my finances both real and virtual revolve around saving up as much as I can and me and my guildmates await Patch 3.1. Doing some of the old quests though is fun. I just need to get the Scarlet Crusade tabard and my DK will look like Alexandros Morgraine. Or so I think...

I am still missing a nice pair of gauntlets for my retribution set on Lance, but I'll hold on to my badges till Patch 3.1 is close, instead of spending them for the tier token. But most importantly...

As I have probably hinted in one of my old posts, I am getting married towards the end of the year. So in preparations for the wedding and due to the parallel lives of Lance and Erlune (guess whose toon...) I think I need to get myself one of those 'family' mounts. Cruising with your loved one around Azeroth, sight-seeing, slaying demons and looking at sunsets, with dragons flying above your head is... really romantic.

Now I need to decide, will I get a hummer-mammoth or I'll rig up a nice Lancey-Davidson chopper?

?




3 comments:

Jong 31 March 2009 at 18:44  

chopper!

HP 1 April 2009 at 00:42  

the chopper!

Panos 1 April 2009 at 09:53  

So said one of my officers who happens to read my blog. And I feel the same. I guess a choppah is way cooler.

Strangely though, having crafted it for a friend I already got the achievement for it, just by assembling it.

I guess its time to collect those titansteel bars.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP