Thursday 21 May 2009

Bad to the bone...

After some farming, quite a few dailies - as I am pretty crapy with the AH, contrary to Gevlon - I managed to get the cash I needed for my Mekgineer's Chopper. I must say driving this thing is immense fun, much more than I thought. And since the new bike needs a `bad-to-the-bone attitude' Lance is now sporting a new punky hairstyle. If only I could get rid of that skirt...



On another note, Escape killed General Vezax and had our first tries on Yogg-Saron. He will soon become the dead old god of death...

1 comments:

Jong 21 May 2009 at 21:09  

“dead old god of death” :D

Grats on kill and chopper. It looks cool. First I wasn’t sure if I wanted one, but I really want one after testing driving one at fl. Every time I manage to save up to about 7k, I find something to spend it all away.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP